How To Choose A Business Structure
This guide is part of our comprehensive Business Structures Guide. This section provides an outline of the criteria used to assess each of the business structures outlined previously.
- Firstly, is the structure tax efficient?
- Secondly, does the structure offer adequate asset protection?
- Thirdly, what are the estate and succession planning options offered by the structure?
Across the three broad criteria the family trust (discretionary trust) performs very well. However these three criteria may hold different levels of importance for you and may lead you to a different outcome.
- Tax Efficiency
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
- Compare and analyse investments
- See much money you could make/save
- See if you you afford a property
- don't make the wrong investment decisions
- Shares, Property, Super, Personal...