How Do I Buy ETFs?
This guide is part of our Comprehensive Guide To ETFs. We strongly recommend checking out the guide in full to get a better understanding of ETFs.
ETFs trade on an exchange and as such market participants can buy and sell units in an ETF just like they buy and sell shares.
To buy units in an ETF you must buy them through a broker. Many 'deep-discount' brokers exist that will allow you to place orders to buy online for little cost.
Deep discount brokers in Australia include CommSec, E*Trade, Bell Direct amongst others.
Back to Comprehensive Guide To ETFs >>
Continue to How Are ETFs Traded? >>comments powered by Disqus
- Compare and analyse investments
- See much money you could make/save
- See if you you afford a property
- don't make the wrong investment decisions
- Shares, Property, Super, Personal...